Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Al Markhiya VS Al-Khuraitiat Prediction Qatar League

Al Markhiya VS Al-Khuraitiat Prediction Qatar League

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:23:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Markhiya VS Al-Khuraitiat Prediction Qatar League

Qatar League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Al Markhiya win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Markhiya scored 11 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Markhiya scored 7 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Khuraitiat scored 18 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Khuraitiat scored 8 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Al Markhiya last five matches: W/L/D/W/L; Al-Khuraitiat last five matches: W/L/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Al Markhiya and Al-Khuraitiat scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Markhiya wins is 37.8%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Al-Khuraitiat to win this game is 35.8%.


Al Markhiya VS Al-Khuraitiat Prediction
The First Pick: Al Markhiya to win
The Second Pick: Al-Khuraitiat to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.