Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al Nasr Dubai VS Al-Wasl Prediction UAE Pro-League

Al Nasr Dubai VS Al-Wasl Prediction UAE Pro-League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:18:43 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Nasr Dubai VS Al-Wasl Prediction UAE Pro-League

UAE Pro-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al Nasr Dubai win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 20.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Nasr Dubai scored 16 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Nasr Dubai scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Wasl scored 23 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Wasl scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Al Nasr Dubai last five matches: W/L/W/D/W; Al-Wasl last five matches: W/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Al Nasr Dubai and Al-Wasl scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Nasr Dubai wins is 31.5%, the chance for a draw is 23.2% and the chance for Al-Wasl to win this game is 45.4%.


Al Nasr Dubai VS Al-Wasl Prediction
The First Pick: Al-Wasl to win
The Second Pick: Al Nasr Dubai to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.