Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al Nasr Dubai VS Emirates Club Prediction UAE Pro-League

Al Nasr Dubai VS Emirates Club Prediction UAE Pro-League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Nasr Dubai VS Emirates Club Prediction UAE Pro-League

UAE Pro-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al Nasr Dubai win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 90.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Nasr Dubai scored 16 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Nasr Dubai scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Emirates Club scored 9 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Emirates Club scored 3 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Al Nasr Dubai last five matches: L/D/W/L/L; Emirates Club last five matches: W/L/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Al Nasr Dubai and Emirates Club scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Nasr Dubai wins is 60.1%, the chance for a draw is 21.6% and the chance for Emirates Club to win this game is 18.3%.


Al Nasr Dubai VS Emirates Club Prediction
The First Pick: Al Nasr Dubai to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.