Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al-Sailiya VS Al Duhail Prediction Qatar League

Al-Sailiya VS Al Duhail Prediction Qatar League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al-Sailiya VS Al Duhail Prediction Qatar League

Qatar League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Sailiya win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Sailiya scored 19 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Sailiya scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Duhail scored 35 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 3.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Duhail scored 16 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 4.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Al-Sailiya last five matches: L/L/W/L/L; Al Duhail last five matches: W/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Al-Sailiya and Al Duhail scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Sailiya wins is 16.3%, the chance for a draw is 17.9% and the chance for Al Duhail to win this game is 65.8%.


Al-Sailiya VS Al Duhail Prediction
The First Pick: Al Duhail to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.