Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al Shabab(OMA) VS Fnjaa Prediction Oman Professional League

Al Shabab(OMA) VS Fnjaa Prediction Oman Professional League

Posted: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:09:29 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Shabab(OMA) VS Fnjaa Prediction Oman Professional League

Oman Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al Shabab(OMA) win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Shabab(OMA) scored 14 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Shabab(OMA) scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Fnjaa scored 13 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Fnjaa scored 6 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Al Shabab(OMA) last five matches: L/W/W/W/W; Fnjaa last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Al Shabab(OMA) and Fnjaa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Shabab(OMA) wins is 53.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Fnjaa to win this game is 19.5%.


Al Shabab(OMA) VS Fnjaa Prediction
The First Pick: Al Shabab(OMA) to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.