Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Al-Wasl VS Emirates Club Prediction UAE Pro-League

Al-Wasl VS Emirates Club Prediction UAE Pro-League

Posted: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 10:20:16 GMT     From: goaloo  

Al-Wasl VS Emirates Club Prediction UAE Pro-League

UAE Pro-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Wasl win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 20.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Wasl scored 19 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Wasl scored 13 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 3.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Emirates Club scored 19 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Emirates Club scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Al-Wasl last five matches: D/W/W/L/L; Emirates Club last five matches: D/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Al-Wasl and Emirates Club scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Wasl wins is 64.2%, the chance for a draw is 19.6% and the chance for Emirates Club to win this game is 16.2%.


Al-Wasl VS Emirates Club Prediction
The First Pick: Al-Wasl to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.