Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Alianza Atletico Sullana VS Real Atletico Garcilaso Prediction Peru Primera Division

Alianza Atletico Sullana VS Real Atletico Garcilaso Prediction Peru Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:23:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Alianza Atletico Sullana VS Real Atletico Garcilaso Prediction Peru Primera Division

Peru Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Alianza Atletico Sullana win rate is 28.57%, odds win rate is 71.43%, odd rate is 71.43%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Alianza Atletico Sullana scored 9 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Alianza Atletico Sullana scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Real Atletico Garcilaso scored 19 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Real Atletico Garcilaso scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Alianza Atletico Sullana last five matches: L/W/D/D/D; Real Atletico Garcilaso last five matches: L/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 85.71% chance that Alianza Atletico Sullana and Real Atletico Garcilaso scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Alianza Atletico Sullana wins is 32.7%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for Real Atletico Garcilaso to win this game is 39.6%.


Alianza Atletico Sullana VS Real Atletico Garcilaso Prediction
The First Pick: Real Atletico Garcilaso to win
The Second Pick: Alianza Atletico Sullana to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.