Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > America de Cali VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

America de Cali VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

America de Cali VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team America de Cali win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team America de Cali scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, America de Cali scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Millonarios scored 17 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Millonarios scored 5 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. America de Cali last five matches: D/D/W/D/W; Millonarios last five matches: W/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that America de Cali and Millonarios scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that America de Cali wins is 46.2%, the chance for a draw is 30.3% and the chance for Millonarios to win this game is 23.5%.


America de Cali VS Millonarios Prediction
The First Pick: America de Cali to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.