Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Ankarademirspor VS Kirikhanspor Prediction Turkey 3. Ligi B

Ankarademirspor VS Kirikhanspor Prediction Turkey 3. Ligi B

Posted: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:08:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ankarademirspor VS Kirikhanspor Prediction Turkey 3. Ligi B

Turkey 3. Ligi B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Ankarademirspor win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ankarademirspor scored 14 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ankarademirspor scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Kirikhanspor scored 5 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Kirikhanspor scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Ankarademirspor last five matches: W/W/L/W/D; Kirikhanspor last five matches: L/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Ankarademirspor and Kirikhanspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ankarademirspor wins is 54.0%, the chance for a draw is 25.7% and the chance for Kirikhanspor to win this game is 20.3%.


Ankarademirspor VS Kirikhanspor Prediction
The First Pick: Ankarademirspor to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.