Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Apollon Limassol FC VS AEL Limassol Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

CYP D1Apollon Limassol FC VS AEL Limassol Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:40:19 GMT    
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Apollon Limassol FC win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Apollon Limassol FC scored 27 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Apollon Limassol FC scored 15 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AEL Limassol scored 14 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AEL Limassol scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Apollon Limassol FC last five matches: W/W/W/L/W; AEL Limassol last five matches: D/D/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Apollon Limassol FC and AEL Limassol scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Apollon Limassol FC wins is 56.9%, the chance for a draw is 23.9% and the chance for AEL Limassol to win this game is 19.2%.


Apollon Limassol FC VS AEL Limassol Prediction
The First Pick: Apollon Limassol FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Apollon Limassol FC VS AEL Limassol Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom