Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Apollon Limassol FC VS Everton Prediction UEFA Europa League

Apollon Limassol FC VS Everton Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Apollon Limassol FC VS Everton Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Apollon Limassol FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Apollon Limassol FC scored 22 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Apollon Limassol FC scored 15 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Everton scored 15 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Everton scored 4 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Apollon Limassol FC last five matches: W/W/L/W/D; Everton last five matches: W/W/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Apollon Limassol FC and Everton scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Apollon Limassol FC wins is 43.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Everton to win this game is 29.6%.


Apollon Limassol FC VS Everton Prediction
The First Pick: Apollon Limassol FC to win
The Second Pick: Everton to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.