Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Arsenal VS BATE Borisov Prediction UEFA Europa League

Arsenal VS BATE Borisov Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:56 GMT     From: goaloo    

Arsenal VS BATE Borisov Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Arsenal win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Arsenal scored 18 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Arsenal scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team BATE Borisov scored 20 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, BATE Borisov scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 2.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Arsenal last five matches: L/W/W/L/W; BATE Borisov last five matches: D/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Arsenal and BATE Borisov scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Arsenal wins is 65.8%, the chance for a draw is 19.5% and the chance for BATE Borisov to win this game is 14.7%.


Arsenal VS BATE Borisov Prediction
The First Pick: Arsenal to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.