Atalanta VS Lyon - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Atalanta VS Lyon Prediction UEFA Europa League

Atalanta VS Lyon Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atalanta VS Lyon Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Atalanta win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atalanta scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Atalanta scored 9 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Lyon scored 29 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Lyon scored 19 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 3.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.

5. Atalanta last five matches: D/W/W/L/D; Lyon last five matches: W/L/W/W/D.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Atalanta and Lyon scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 41.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.6% and the chance for Lyon to win this game is 32.2%.

Atalanta VS Lyon Prediction
The First Pick: Atalanta to win
The Second Pick: Lyon to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

feed back

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By All Rights Reserved.