Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Atalanta VS Spal Prediction Italian Serie A

Atalanta VS Spal Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:56:21 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atalanta VS Spal Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Atalanta win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atalanta scored 19 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atalanta scored 14 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Spal scored 9 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Spal scored 2 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Atalanta last five matches: D/L/W/W/W; Spal last five matches: W/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Atalanta and Spal scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 72.2%, the chance for a draw is 18.1% and the chance for Spal to win this game is 9.7%.


Atalanta VS Spal Prediction
The First Pick: Atalanta to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.