Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Atlanta United VS Columbus Crew Prediction USA Major League Soccer

Atlanta United VS Columbus Crew Prediction USA Major League Soccer

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:25:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atlanta United VS Columbus Crew Prediction USA Major League Soccer

USA Major League Soccer -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Atlanta United win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 66.67%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atlanta United scored 26 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atlanta United scored 26 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 3.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 62.50%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 12.50%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Columbus Crew scored 19 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Columbus Crew scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Atlanta United last five matches: D/D/L/D/W; Columbus Crew last five matches: D/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Atlanta United and Columbus Crew scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atlanta United wins is 53.9%, the chance for a draw is 24.5% and the chance for Columbus Crew to win this game is 21.6%.


Atlanta United VS Columbus Crew Prediction
The First Pick: Atlanta United to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.