Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:06:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico Bucaramanga win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 20.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico Bucaramanga scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico Bucaramanga scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atletico Junior Barranquilla scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atletico Junior Barranquilla scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Atletico Bucaramanga last five matches: L/D/W/D/L; Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches: W/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Atletico Bucaramanga and Atletico Junior Barranquilla scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atletico Bucaramanga wins is 46.0%, the chance for a draw is 29.4% and the chance for Atletico Junior Barranquilla to win this game is 24.6%.


Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction
The First Pick: Atletico Bucaramanga to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.