Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Atletico De Kolkata VS FC Goa Prediction Indian Super League

ISLAtletico De Kolkata VS FC Goa Prediction Indian Super League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:40:18 GMT    
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Atletico De Kolkata win rate is 37.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 25.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico De Kolkata scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico De Kolkata scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Goa scored 25 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Goa scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 2.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Atletico De Kolkata last five matches: W/W/L/D/L; FC Goa last five matches: L/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 37.50% chance that Atletico De Kolkata and FC Goa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atletico De Kolkata wins is 36.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.6% and the chance for FC Goa to win this game is 34.5%.


Atletico De Kolkata VS FC Goa Prediction
The First Pick: Atletico De Kolkata to win
The Second Pick: FC Goa to win

Atletico De Kolkata VS FC Goa Prediction Indian Super League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom