Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Sport Club Recife PE Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Sport Club Recife PE Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:17:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Sport Club Recife PE Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico Junior Barranquilla scored 16 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico Junior Barranquilla scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sport Club Recife PE scored 9 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sport Club Recife PE scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches: W/W/L/D/W; Sport Club Recife PE last five matches: L/L/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Atletico Junior Barranquilla and Sport Club Recife PE scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atletico Junior Barranquilla wins is 59.6%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Sport Club Recife PE to win this game is 15.3%.


Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Sport Club Recife PE Prediction
The First Pick: Atletico Junior Barranquilla to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.