Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Atletico Parana VS Central Cordoba SDE Prediction Argentine Torneo A

Atletico Parana VS Central Cordoba SDE Prediction Argentine Torneo A

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:07 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atletico Parana VS Central Cordoba SDE Prediction Argentine Torneo A

Argentine Torneo A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Atletico Parana win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico Parana scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico Parana scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Central Cordoba SDE scored 23 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Central Cordoba SDE scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Atletico Parana last five matches: W/L/D/D/L; Central Cordoba SDE last five matches: W/W/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Atletico Parana and Central Cordoba SDE scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atletico Parana wins is 24.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Central Cordoba SDE to win this game is 48.6%.


Atletico Parana VS Central Cordoba SDE Prediction
The First Pick: Central Cordoba SDE to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.