Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Atletico Paranaense (Youth) VS Rio Preto (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCAtletico Paranaense (Youth) VS Rio Preto (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:11:56 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Atletico Paranaense (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico Paranaense (Youth) scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico Paranaense (Youth) scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rio Preto (Youth) scored 12 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rio Preto (Youth) scored 2 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Atletico Paranaense (Youth) last five matches: D/D/D/W/L; Rio Preto (Youth) last five matches: L/W/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Atletico Paranaense (Youth) and Rio Preto (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atletico Paranaense (Youth) wins is 84.3%, the chance for a draw is 9.2% and the chance for Rio Preto (Youth) to win this game is 6.5%.


Atletico Paranaense (Youth) VS Rio Preto (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Atletico Paranaense (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Atletico Paranaense (Youth) VS Rio Preto (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom