Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Austria Wien VS AEK Athens Prediction UEFA Europa League

Austria Wien VS AEK Athens Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:41 GMT     From: goaloo    

Austria Wien VS AEK Athens Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Austria Wien win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Austria Wien scored 17 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Austria Wien scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AEK Athens scored 20 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AEK Athens scored 14 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Austria Wien last five matches: D/L/W/L/L; AEK Athens last five matches: W/W/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Austria Wien and AEK Athens scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Austria Wien wins is 32.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for AEK Athens to win this game is 39.5%.


Austria Wien VS AEK Athens Prediction
The First Pick: AEK Athens to win
The Second Pick: Austria Wien to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.