Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Avispa Fukuoka VS Shonan Bellmare Prediction J-League Division 2

Avispa Fukuoka VS Shonan Bellmare Prediction J-League Division 2

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:54:58 GMT     From: goaloo    

Avispa Fukuoka VS Shonan Bellmare Prediction J-League Division 2

J-League Division 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Avispa Fukuoka win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Avispa Fukuoka scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Avispa Fukuoka scored 2 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Shonan Bellmare scored 21 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Shonan Bellmare scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Avispa Fukuoka last five matches: D/L/D/W/W; Shonan Bellmare last five matches: D/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Avispa Fukuoka and Shonan Bellmare scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Avispa Fukuoka wins is 44.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Shonan Bellmare to win this game is 26.2%.


Avispa Fukuoka VS Shonan Bellmare Prediction
The First Pick: Avispa Fukuoka to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.