Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Bala Town VS Llandudno Prediction Welsh Premier League

Bala Town VS Llandudno Prediction Welsh Premier League

Posted: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 10:28:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bala Town VS Llandudno Prediction Welsh Premier League

Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Bala Town win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 37.50%, odd rate is 37.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bala Town scored 9 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bala Town scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Llandudno scored 10 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Llandudno scored 1 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Bala Town last five matches: W/W/W/L/D; Llandudno last five matches: W/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that Bala Town and Llandudno scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bala Town wins is 49.5%, the chance for a draw is 26.5% and the chance for Llandudno to win this game is 24.0%.


Bala Town VS Llandudno Prediction
The First Pick: Bala Town to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.