Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Bhayangkara Surabaya United VS Persela Lamongan Prediction Indonesia Super League

Bhayangkara Surabaya United VS Persela Lamongan Prediction Indonesia Super League

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:34:32 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bhayangkara Surabaya United VS Persela Lamongan Prediction Indonesia Super League

Indonesia Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Bhayangkara Surabaya United win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bhayangkara Surabaya United scored 19 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bhayangkara Surabaya United scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Persela Lamongan scored 16 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Persela Lamongan scored 4 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Bhayangkara Surabaya United last five matches: L/L/W/W/D; Persela Lamongan last five matches: W/L/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Bhayangkara Surabaya United and Persela Lamongan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bhayangkara Surabaya United wins is 74.1%, the chance for a draw is 16.3% and the chance for Persela Lamongan to win this game is 9.6%.


Bhayangkara Surabaya United VS Persela Lamongan Prediction
The First Pick: Bhayangkara Surabaya United to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.