Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Blackpool VS Middlesbrough U23 Prediction England Johnstone

Blackpool VS Middlesbrough U23 Prediction England Johnstone

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:34:07 GMT     From: goaloo    

Blackpool VS Middlesbrough U23 Prediction England Johnstone

England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Blackpool win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Blackpool scored 14 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Blackpool scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Middlesbrough U23 scored 24 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Middlesbrough U23 scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Blackpool last five matches: L/L/W/D/W; Middlesbrough U23 last five matches: W/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Blackpool and Middlesbrough U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Blackpool wins is 49.5%, the chance for a draw is 26.0% and the chance for Middlesbrough U23 to win this game is 24.5%.


Blackpool VS Middlesbrough U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Blackpool to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.