Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Bolivar VS The Strongest Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivar VS The Strongest Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bolivar VS The Strongest Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Bolivar win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bolivar scored 20 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bolivar scored 11 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team The Strongest scored 21 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, The Strongest scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Bolivar last five matches: D/W/W/W/D; The Strongest last five matches: W/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Bolivar and The Strongest scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Bolivar wins is 44.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for The Strongest to win this game is 27.7%.


Bolivar VS The Strongest Prediction
The First Pick: Bolivar to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.