Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Borussia Dortmund VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction UEFA Champions League

Borussia Dortmund VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction UEFA Champions League

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:44 GMT     From: goaloo    

Borussia Dortmund VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Borussia Dortmund win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Borussia Dortmund scored 29 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Borussia Dortmund scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 3.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team APOEL Nicosia scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, APOEL Nicosia scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Borussia Dortmund last five matches: L/W/D/D/L; APOEL Nicosia last five matches: D/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Borussia Dortmund and APOEL Nicosia scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Borussia Dortmund wins is 87.5%, the chance for a draw is 9.1% and the chance for APOEL Nicosia to win this game is 3.4%.


Borussia Dortmund VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction
The First Pick: Borussia Dortmund to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.