Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Botosani VS CFR Cluj Prediction Romania Cup

Botosani VS CFR Cluj Prediction Romania Cup

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:38:43 GMT     From: goaloo    

Botosani VS CFR Cluj Prediction Romania Cup

Romania Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Botosani win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Botosani scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Botosani scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CFR Cluj scored 16 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CFR Cluj scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Botosani last five matches: D/D/L/W/D; CFR Cluj last five matches: L/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Botosani and CFR Cluj scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Botosani wins is 27.0%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for CFR Cluj to win this game is 44.0%.


Botosani VS CFR Cluj Prediction
The First Pick: CFR Cluj to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.