Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Brothers Union VS Arambagh KS Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Brothers Union VS Arambagh KS Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Brothers Union VS Arambagh KS Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Bangladesh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Brothers Union win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brothers Union scored 13 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brothers Union scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Arambagh KS scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Arambagh KS scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Brothers Union last five matches: W/W/D/L/D; Arambagh KS last five matches: W/D/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Brothers Union and Arambagh KS scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Brothers Union wins is 39.0%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Arambagh KS to win this game is 32.8%.


Brothers Union VS Arambagh KS Prediction
The First Pick: Brothers Union to win
The Second Pick: Arambagh KS to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.