Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > CD Barco VS UD Barbadas Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

CD Barco VS UD Barbadas Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Posted: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:12:55 GMT     From: goaloo  

CD Barco VS UD Barbadas Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team CD Barco win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CD Barco scored 18 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CD Barco scored 13 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team UD Barbadas scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, UD Barbadas scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.38 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. CD Barco last five matches: W/W/W/L/W; UD Barbadas last five matches: L/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that CD Barco and UD Barbadas scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that CD Barco wins is 64.3%, the chance for a draw is 20.7% and the chance for UD Barbadas to win this game is 15.0%.


CD Barco VS UD Barbadas Prediction
The First Pick: CD Barco to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.