Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > CD Dragon VS CD Sonsonate Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

CD Dragon VS CD Sonsonate Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:18:21 GMT     From: goaloo    

CD Dragon VS CD Sonsonate Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

Primera Division de El Salvador -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team CD Dragon win rate is 11.11%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CD Dragon scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CD Dragon scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CD Sonsonate scored 16 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CD Sonsonate scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. CD Dragon last five matches: L/D/D/L/D; CD Sonsonate last five matches: L/L/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 44.44% chance that CD Dragon and CD Sonsonate scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that CD Dragon wins is 36.0%, the chance for a draw is 32.5% and the chance for CD Sonsonate to win this game is 31.5%.


CD Dragon VS CD Sonsonate Prediction
The First Pick: CD Dragon to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.