Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > CD FAS VS CD Chaguite Prediction El Salvador Cup

CD FAS VS CD Chaguite Prediction El Salvador Cup

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:17:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

CD FAS VS CD Chaguite Prediction El Salvador Cup

El Salvador Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team CD FAS win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CD FAS scored 15 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CD FAS scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team CD Chaguite scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, CD Chaguite scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. CD FAS last five matches: W/D/W/W/L; CD Chaguite last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that CD FAS and CD Chaguite scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that CD FAS wins is 54.2%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for CD Chaguite to win this game is 20.8%.


CD FAS VS CD Chaguite Prediction
The First Pick: CD FAS to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.