Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > CDSyC Cruz Azul VS Veracruz Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

CDSyC Cruz Azul VS Veracruz Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:37:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

CDSyC Cruz Azul VS Veracruz Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team CDSyC Cruz Azul win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CDSyC Cruz Azul scored 17 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CDSyC Cruz Azul scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Veracruz scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Veracruz scored 2 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. CDSyC Cruz Azul last five matches: W/L/L/L/W; Veracruz last five matches: L/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that CDSyC Cruz Azul and Veracruz scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that CDSyC Cruz Azul wins is 70.6%, the chance for a draw is 19.0% and the chance for Veracruz to win this game is 10.4%.


CDSyC Cruz Azul VS Veracruz Prediction
The First Pick: CDSyC Cruz Azul to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.