Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > CFR Cluj VS Dinamo Bucuresti Prediction H2H Romania Liga I

CFR Cluj VS Dinamo Bucuresti Prediction H2H Romania Liga I

Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:10:45 GMT     From: goaloo  

CFR Cluj  VS  Dinamo Bucuresti  Prediction H2H  Romania Liga I

CFR Cluj  VS  Dinamo Bucuresti  Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I---Match Time:8/11/2017 02:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CFR CLUJ VS. DINAMO BUCURESTI
In the last 4 games CFR Cluj played 1 games Over 2.5. 
CFR Cluj have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 4 games Dinamo Bucuresti played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Dinamo Bucuresti have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 37.5% chance that CFR Cluj and Dinamo Bucuresti scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CFR CLUJ VS. DINAMO BUCURESTI
CFR Cluj 4-3-3
In last 10 games CFR Cluj won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Dinamo Bucuresti 5-2-3
In last 10 games Dinamo Bucuresti won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
CFR Cluj - Dinamo Bucuresti (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that CFR Cluj wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Dinamo Bucuresti to win this game is 40%
 
CFR Cluj  VS  Dinamo Bucuresti  Prediction
Picks: Dinamo Bucuresti wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.