Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > CRB AL VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie B

CRB AL VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie B

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:17:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

CRB AL VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie B

Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team CRB AL win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CRB AL scored 7 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CRB AL scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Juventude scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Juventude scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. CRB AL last five matches: D/L/D/D/D; Juventude last five matches: W/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that CRB AL and Juventude scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that CRB AL wins is 48.2%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for Juventude to win this game is 22.8%.


CRB AL VS Juventude Prediction
The First Pick: CRB AL to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.