Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Canada (w) VS USA (w) Prediction International Friendly

Canada (w) VS USA (w) Prediction International Friendly

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:23:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

Canada (w) VS USA (w) Prediction International Friendly

International Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Canada (w) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Canada (w) scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Canada (w) scored 12 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 4.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team USA (w) scored 31 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 3.10 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, USA (w) scored 2 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Canada (w) last five matches: W/W/L/W/L; USA (w) last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Canada (w) and USA (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Canada (w) wins is 17.0%, the chance for a draw is 25.2% and the chance for USA (w) to win this game is 57.8%.


Canada (w) VS USA (w) Prediction
The First Pick: USA (w) to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.