Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Ceara VS Guarani SP Prediction Brazil Serie B

Ceara VS Guarani SP Prediction Brazil Serie B

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:13:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ceara VS Guarani SP Prediction Brazil Serie B

Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Ceara win rate is 22.22%, odds win rate is 44.44%, odd rate is 44.44%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ceara scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ceara scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Guarani SP scored 7 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Guarani SP scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Ceara last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Guarani SP last five matches: L/D/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 55.56% chance that Ceara and Guarani SP scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ceara wins is 56.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Guarani SP to win this game is 17.0%.


Ceara VS Guarani SP Prediction
The First Pick: Ceara to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.