Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Chennai Titans VS Atletico De Kolkata Prediction Indian Super League

Chennai Titans VS Atletico De Kolkata Prediction Indian Super League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:49 GMT     From: goaloo    

Chennai Titans VS Atletico De Kolkata Prediction Indian Super League

Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Chennai Titans win rate is 12.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Chennai Titans scored 18 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Chennai Titans scored 11 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atletico De Kolkata scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atletico De Kolkata scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 83.33%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Chennai Titans last five matches: W/W/L/L/D; Atletico De Kolkata last five matches: D/L/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 62.50% chance that Chennai Titans and Atletico De Kolkata scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Chennai Titans wins is 38.6%, the chance for a draw is 31.8% and the chance for Atletico De Kolkata to win this game is 29.6%.


Chennai Titans VS Atletico De Kolkata Prediction
The First Pick: Chennai Titans to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.