Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Club America VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Club America VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Posted: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:54:21 GMT     From: goaloo  

Club America VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Club America win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Club America scored 18 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Club America scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CDSyC Cruz Azul scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CDSyC Cruz Azul scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Club America last five matches: D/W/W/L/D; CDSyC Cruz Azul last five matches: W/D/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Club America and CDSyC Cruz Azul scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Club America wins is 42.7%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for CDSyC Cruz Azul to win this game is 29.0%.


Club America VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction
The First Pick: Club America to win
The Second Pick: CDSyC Cruz Azul to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.