Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

FacebooktwitterGoogle+
logo

 

News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Colon de Santa Fe VS Belgrano Match Prediction H2H Statistic 2/19/2016 Argentine Division 1

Colon de Santa Fe VS Belgrano Match Prediction H2H Statistic 2/19/2016 Argentine Division 1

Posted: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:16:02 GMT     From: goaloo

Colon de Santa Fe  VS  Belgrano Match Prediction H2H Statistic 2/19/2016 Argentine Division 1

Colon de Santa Fe  VS  Belgrano Livescore Odds Comparison  
Argentine Division 1---Match Time:2/19/2016 06:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME COLON VS. BELGRANO
In the last 2 games Colon played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Colon have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 2 games Belgrano played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Belgrano have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 150% chance that Colon and Belgrano scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME COLON VS. BELGRANO
Colon 6-2-2
In last 10 games Colon won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw
 
Belgrano 5-3-2
In last 10 games Belgrano won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Colon - Belgrano (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Colon wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Belgrano to win this game is 35%
 
Colon de Santa Fe  VS  Belgrano Prediction
Pick: Colon wins
 
 
(000)
(000)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2016 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.