Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Cordoba B VS Villanovense Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

Cordoba B VS Villanovense Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Cordoba B VS Villanovense Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

Spanish Segunda Division B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Cordoba B win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Cordoba B scored 17 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Cordoba B scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Villanovense scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Villanovense scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Cordoba B last five matches: L/W/L/L/D; Villanovense last five matches: D/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Cordoba B and Villanovense scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Cordoba B wins is 36.4%, the chance for a draw is 31.0% and the chance for Villanovense to win this game is 32.6%.


Cordoba B VS Villanovense Prediction
The First Pick: Cordoba B to win
The Second Pick: Villanovense to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.