Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Coritiba PR VS Avai FC SC Prediction Brazil Serie A

Coritiba PR VS Avai FC SC Prediction Brazil Serie A

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:56:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

Coritiba PR VS Avai FC SC Prediction Brazil Serie A

Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Coritiba PR win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Coritiba PR scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Coritiba PR scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Avai FC SC scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Avai FC SC scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Coritiba PR last five matches: W/D/W/L/L; Avai FC SC last five matches: D/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Coritiba PR and Avai FC SC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Coritiba PR wins is 54.6%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Avai FC SC to win this game is 18.1%.


Coritiba PR VS Avai FC SC Prediction
The First Pick: Coritiba PR to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.