Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Corps of Signals VS Vasco SC Prediction India Goa Professional League

Corps of Signals VS Vasco SC Prediction India Goa Professional League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:32 GMT     From: goaloo    

Corps of Signals VS Vasco SC Prediction India Goa Professional League

India Goa Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Corps of Signals win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Corps of Signals scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Corps of Signals scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Vasco SC scored 12 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Vasco SC scored 4 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 0.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Corps of Signals last five matches: W/D/W/L/L; Vasco SC last five matches: W/L/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Corps of Signals and Vasco SC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Corps of Signals wins is 42.6%, the chance for a draw is 24.1% and the chance for Vasco SC to win this game is 33.3%.


Corps of Signals VS Vasco SC Prediction
The First Pick: Corps of Signals to win
The Second Pick: Vasco SC to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.