Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Criciuma VS Boa Esporte Clube Prediction Brazil Serie B

Criciuma VS Boa Esporte Clube Prediction Brazil Serie B

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:13:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Criciuma VS Boa Esporte Clube Prediction Brazil Serie B

Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Criciuma win rate is 42.86%, odds win rate is 57.14%, odd rate is 28.57%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Criciuma scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Criciuma scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Boa Esporte Clube scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Boa Esporte Clube scored 1 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Criciuma last five matches: D/L/L/L/L; Boa Esporte Clube last five matches: L/D/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 42.86% chance that Criciuma and Boa Esporte Clube scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Criciuma wins is 44.8%, the chance for a draw is 29.6% and the chance for Boa Esporte Clube to win this game is 25.6%.


Criciuma VS Boa Esporte Clube Prediction
The First Pick: Criciuma to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.