Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Criciuma VS Ceara Prediction Brazil Serie B

Criciuma VS Ceara Prediction Brazil Serie B

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:37:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

Criciuma VS Ceara Prediction Brazil Serie B

Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Criciuma win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Criciuma scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Criciuma scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ceara scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ceara scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Criciuma last five matches: D/L/W/D/L; Ceara last five matches: W/D/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Criciuma and Ceara scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Criciuma wins is 29.5%, the chance for a draw is 29.8% and the chance for Ceara to win this game is 40.7%.


Criciuma VS Ceara Prediction
The First Pick: Ceara to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.