Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Crvena Zvezda VS FC Koln Prediction UEFA Europa League

Crvena Zvezda VS FC Koln Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:56 GMT     From: goaloo    

Crvena Zvezda VS FC Koln Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Crvena Zvezda win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Crvena Zvezda scored 25 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Crvena Zvezda scored 12 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 4.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Koln scored 12 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Koln scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Crvena Zvezda last five matches: D/W/W/D/W; FC Koln last five matches: D/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Crvena Zvezda and FC Koln scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Crvena Zvezda wins is 45.4%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for FC Koln to win this game is 26.2%.


Crvena Zvezda VS FC Koln Prediction
The First Pick: Crvena Zvezda to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.