Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Dacia Unirea Braila VS Dunarea Calarasi Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Dacia Unirea Braila VS Dunarea Calarasi Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 10:12:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Dacia Unirea Braila VS Dunarea Calarasi Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Romania - Liga 2 Seria -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Dacia Unirea Braila win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Dacia Unirea Braila scored 15 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Dacia Unirea Braila scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Dunarea Calarasi scored 24 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Dunarea Calarasi scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Dacia Unirea Braila last five matches: L/D/L/L/D; Dunarea Calarasi last five matches: W/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Dacia Unirea Braila and Dunarea Calarasi scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Dacia Unirea Braila wins is 12.8%, the chance for a draw is 20.4% and the chance for Dunarea Calarasi to win this game is 66.8%.


Dacia Unirea Braila VS Dunarea Calarasi Prediction
The First Pick: Dunarea Calarasi to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.