Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Alianza Petrolera Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Alianza Petrolera Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:56:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Alianza Petrolera Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Dep.Independiente Medellin win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Dep.Independiente Medellin scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Dep.Independiente Medellin scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Alianza Petrolera scored 8 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Alianza Petrolera scored 1 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Dep.Independiente Medellin last five matches: L/W/D/D/L; Alianza Petrolera last five matches: W/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Dep.Independiente Medellin and Alianza Petrolera scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Dep.Independiente Medellin wins is 63.1%, the chance for a draw is 23.1% and the chance for Alianza Petrolera to win this game is 13.8%.


Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Alianza Petrolera Prediction
The First Pick: Dep.Independiente Medellin to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.