Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Deportes Tolima VS Deportivo Pasto Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportes Tolima VS Deportivo Pasto Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:17:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Deportes Tolima VS Deportivo Pasto Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Deportes Tolima win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Deportes Tolima scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Deportes Tolima scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Deportivo Pasto scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Deportivo Pasto scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Deportes Tolima last five matches: D/D/W/W/W; Deportivo Pasto last five matches: L/D/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Deportes Tolima and Deportivo Pasto scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Deportes Tolima wins is 62.4%, the chance for a draw is 24.1% and the chance for Deportivo Pasto to win this game is 13.5%.


Deportes Tolima VS Deportivo Pasto Prediction
The First Pick: Deportes Tolima to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.