Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Deportivo Cali VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportivo Cali VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 11:28:29 GMT     From: goaloo  

Deportivo Cali VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Deportivo Cali win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Deportivo Cali scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Deportivo Cali scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team La Equidad scored 15 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, La Equidad scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Deportivo Cali last five matches: L/D/L/W/D; La Equidad last five matches: W/W/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Deportivo Cali and La Equidad scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Deportivo Cali wins is 41.7%, the chance for a draw is 29.1% and the chance for La Equidad to win this game is 29.2%.


Deportivo Cali VS La Equidad Prediction
The First Pick: Deportivo Cali to win
The Second Pick: La Equidad to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.